Thursday 19 April 2012

flipt Published, finally!

Welcome to the support blog (slog?) for fractious games, my little endeavor to create games.

I am a seasoned developer from South Africa who has just started developing games for Android. In fact, I just finished my first game :) And finally, after a bit of a struggle with Google Wallet and developer registration (I won't bore you with the details), flipt is live in the Google Play Store!

The game is free (and ad-free) so go get it while it's...uhmmm...new :)

flipt is a simple match-3 game with a twist, or rather a "flip". It should work on all android devices (tablets and phones, all OS versions) - I even tested it in BlueStacks. Check out the details page for full info and screenshots.

If you have any problems with the game, or just some comments, please post them here.
Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment